The Living Pro-Life Conference is an online conference with live panel discussions geared towards systematically responding to all the objections that Pro Life advocates encounter, while also providing pastoral formation for all those who want to take a stand for Life. No more than ever, the respect for the dignity of human life is threatened by political and even misleading church leaders. We have a responsibility to educate ourselves in protecting the greatest gift God has given to us – Life at all stages!
Join 44 amazing presenters (and me) for an engaging discussion on the Pro Life movement – and how to Live Pro Life!
I’ll be giving two presentations during the conference: “Do Not Be Afraid: Finding Hope and Joy in These Desperate Times” and “Mother Teresa Was Right! A Look at Her Saintly Prolife Wisdom”
This FREE online conference begins January 22 and leads up to the March for Life on January 29.
Live Panel Discussions: FREE ACCESS
The Living Pro Life Conference will be a FREE event involving LIVE Panel Discussions with top Pro Lifeleaders from around the country.
To sign up for the FREE pass, please CLICK HERE and fill out the form.
Fr. Leo Patalinghug, founder of Plating Grace
Friday, January 22nd through Friday, January 29th, leading up to the March for Life in Washington, DC.
– Access to all LIVE Panel Discussions
VIP Package: Only $30!*
**Ticket sales will support the ministries of the presenters and Pro Life Organizations**
The VIP Package includes 50+ presentations from Pro Life Leaders around the world, providing their expertise and insight into Pro Life issues from the moment of conception.
Here are the topics that will be presented in the VIP Package:
- What does it mean to be pro-life?
- Why are people against women having a “choice”?
- Life is from beginning to end and everything in between (in the proper order)
- Do we actually care about women?
- Reproductive rights – don’t women have them?
- The role of men in making a decision about abortion
- Science is on our side (is it a baby or just a cluster of cells)
- How do Death Penalty, Euthanasia and Immigration, poverty fit in? Is it pro life or social justice?
- What about situations of rape, incest, etc.
- The effects of abortion for women and men
- Pro Life Ethics (invitro, bioethics, cloning, stem cell research)
- The Lies of Planned Parenthood
The content will be available starting January 22nd, 2021 and will be accessible until December 31, 2021.
– Access to all conference talks until until December 31, 2021.
– Access to all LIVE panel discussions with our presenters
– Access to Pro-Life resources
Register NOW: https://buff.ly/3bJ1oUb