In his most recent column published in the diocesan paper, The Catholic Key, Bishop Finn of Kansas City has stated in no uncertain terms that the National Catholic Reporter should not be calling itself Catholic. I encourage you to read it if you haven’t already. It’s excellent stuff.
Now, they won’t be obeying Bishop Finn any time soon, but still, if by chance they come to their senses and do the right thing, they’re gonna need a new name.
And guess what – I have 10 suggestions (of course I do, right?)
- The Nullified Conscience Reporter
- The Midwest Journal of Religious Emasculation
- Theological Masturbation & Review
- Screw You, Rome Reports
- New Age Apostate & Chronicle
- The Weakly Faith Weekly
- The Apostolic Underminer
- The Sixth Circle Times-Union
- The Poor Man’s Unitarian Almanac
- Heretic Herald & Heritage
Got any other suggestions?
Return to The Catholic Conspiracy