Proud Member of the Catholic Conspiracy
Click image to reach The Catholic Conspiracy
Patron Saint of 2018: St Vitus
- Come Party with Us, Death By Minivan Style! November 14, 2018 Heather Renshaw
- If I Were Allowed To Speak Once More November 13, 2018 Tom Zampino
- Armistice Day Centenary [rev. 11-13-2018; 3rd attempt] November 12, 2018 D. V. Andrews
- Conquest And Annexation November 11, 2018 Tom Zampino
- Letters from Armorica- Lumber (21 Septembre 34AF) November 11, 2018 Will Duquette
- Mutually Exclusive November 11, 2018 D. V. Andrews
- Darkness and Light November 10, 2018 Tom Zampino
- From Islam to Christ: Derya Little’s Incredible (and Inspiring) Story November 8, 2018 Marge Steinhage Fenelon
- Formation, Thursday’s Prayer for Priests November 8, 2018 Margaret Rose Realy, Obl. OSB
- Hidden, Buried, and Rummaging to be Fed November 7, 2018 Margaret Rose Realy, Obl. OSB
– Advertisement –
- Stay in the Ring, and Fight!
- PARISH REPORT: Worship Committee Chair Nominee Alleged to Binge Drink Sacramental Wine as Altar Boy
- Vatican Archivists Find Unfinished Papal Encyclical on the Rosary!!
- PARISH REPORT: Vegan Leaves Catholic Church upon Hearing Eucharist Is Jesus’ Body
- Dear Pope Francis: Your Fatherhood Is Failing Us
You can contact me at lgd0708(at)yahoo (dot)com.
Category Archives: Meme
Puts it in perspective, doesn’t it? Can’t you imagine Dan Schuette wearing that brown and tan ensemble in the upper left corner while composing “Sing a New Song”? That quartet on the right – they’re your Folk Mass Worship Commission. … Continue reading
Whenever I hear the expression “That’s not a hill worth dying on”, I sometimes think, y’know what? Jesus already did that. Don’t miss anything from A Catholic Misfit – like ACM’s Facebook page! Return to The Catholic Conspiracy